Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, September 4, 2020

LG Velvet with more powerful MediaTek Dimensity 1000C chip comes to T-Mobile - Notebookcheck.net

proc.indah.link

Please share our article, every link counts!

Sanjiv Sathiah, 2020-09- 4 (Update: 2020-09- 4)

Sanjiv Sathiah

I have been tech-obsessed from the time my father introduced me to my first computer, an Apple ][. Since then, I have grown to enjoy exploring and experimenting with any computing platform that I can get my hands on – I am the definitive early adopter! I have always been interested in how we can use technology to shape and improve our lives, most recently using it to record, mix and master my debut record, Acuity – Nature | Nurture out now on Spotify.

The Link Lonk


September 04, 2020 at 06:38PM
https://ift.tt/2GnUnKQ

LG Velvet with more powerful MediaTek Dimensity 1000C chip comes to T-Mobile - Notebookcheck.net

https://ift.tt/3e1uOdC
Mediatek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Intel Falls on Latest Server Chip Delay; Rival AMD Gains - Yahoo Finance

proc.indah.link (Bloomberg) -- Intel Corp. fell after saying a new version of its Xeon server chip line will go into production in 2022, r...

Popular Posts