Rechercher dans ce blog

Monday, December 14, 2020

Intel's Gregory Bryant says only the paranoid survive, welcomes competition from AMD, Apple, and others - Notebookcheck.net

proc.indah.link

Please share our article, every link counts!

Vaidyanathan Subramaniam, 2020-12-14 (Update: 2020-12-14)

Vaidyanathan Subramaniam

I am a cell and molecular biologist and computers have been an integral part of my life ever since I laid my hands on my first PC which was based on an Intel Celeron 266 MHz processor, 16 MB RAM and a modest 2 GB hard disk. Since then, I’ve seen my passion for technology evolve with the times. From traditional floppy based storage and running DOS commands for every other task, to the connected cloud and shared social experiences we take for granted today, I consider myself fortunate to have witnessed a sea change in the technology landscape. I honestly feel that the best is yet to come, when things like AI and cloud computing mature further. When I am not out finding the next big cure for cancer, I read and write about a lot of technology related stuff or go about ripping and re-assembling PCs and laptops.

The Link Lonk


December 14, 2020 at 12:50PM
https://ift.tt/2IRqPXO

Intel's Gregory Bryant says only the paranoid survive, welcomes competition from AMD, Apple, and others - Notebookcheck.net

https://ift.tt/2ZDueh5
AMD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Intel Falls on Latest Server Chip Delay; Rival AMD Gains - Yahoo Finance

proc.indah.link (Bloomberg) -- Intel Corp. fell after saying a new version of its Xeon server chip line will go into production in 2022, r...

Popular Posts