Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, January 30, 2021

AMD could outsource some of its APU and GPU production to Samsung in the near future - Notebookcheck.net

proc.indah.link

Please share our article, every link counts!

Anil Satyanarayana, 2021-01-30 (Update: 2021-01-30)

Anil Satyanarayana

I've been an avid PC gamer since the age of 8. My passion for gaming eventually pushed me towards general tech, and I've been a stereotypical 'nerd' ever since. I have a degree in mechanical engineering and have worked in the manufacturing industry. When I'm not writing news on Notebookcheck, you can find me playing or watching an intense match of DOTA 2

The Link Lonk


January 30, 2021 at 09:08PM
https://ift.tt/3iZvVPl

AMD could outsource some of its APU and GPU production to Samsung in the near future - Notebookcheck.net

https://ift.tt/2ZDueh5
AMD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Intel Falls on Latest Server Chip Delay; Rival AMD Gains - Yahoo Finance

proc.indah.link (Bloomberg) -- Intel Corp. fell after saying a new version of its Xeon server chip line will go into production in 2022, r...

Popular Posts