Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Justin Long, the 'I'm a Mac' actor, defects from Apple - CNN

proc.indah.link
[unable to retrieve full-text content]
  1. Justin Long, the 'I'm a Mac' actor, defects from Apple  CNN
  2. Intel puts Apple’s ‘I’m a Mac’ guy into new ads praising PCs  The Verge
  3. Former 'I'm a Mac' Actor Justin Long Throws Shade at M1 Apple Silicon in New Intel Ad Campaign  MacRumors
  4. Intel's new PC ads bring back the 'I'm a Mac' guy out of desperation  Engadget
  5. Wow Justin Long! Where's the Brand Loyalty?  Pajiba Entertainment News
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News
The Link Lonk


March 18, 2021 at 03:05AM
https://ift.tt/3qYhWvx

Justin Long, the 'I'm a Mac' actor, defects from Apple - CNN

https://ift.tt/2YXg8Ic
Intel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Intel Falls on Latest Server Chip Delay; Rival AMD Gains - Yahoo Finance

proc.indah.link (Bloomberg) -- Intel Corp. fell after saying a new version of its Xeon server chip line will go into production in 2022, r...

Popular Posts